Monday 4 January 2010

initial ideas

As a group i dont think we have entially thought about what we would like to do yet, the following clips are some clips that i am inspired by and they are some of the types of genres I would like to do for my final piece. I like the idea of Action films as the inspire me but I also like horrors as the make you jump both of these genres exagerate the realitys of real life that is why the are good genres.



i like this james bond clip because it is action packed and has short and snappy camera shots which makes it fast paced. Also we inspire to be as good as Bond at his stunts and I think this makes a great opening peice because it draws us in and makes us want to watch on to see what will happen. I also like it because there is know dialogue and I feel that a good opening of an action film shows us the location and also puts us on the edge of our seats by extreme stunts and fast paced action. the tact that there is know dialogue shows they are focused on the job in hand an will stop at nothing to get it done.

Another film that shows these qualitys are the Bourne trilogy




Horror films


I do like the saw films but I was unable to embed the clips from youtube. I like them because they are grusome and the all have a twist. they are also different from other horror films as we only ever see the caractersin ne location which is the warhouse we sometimes get short clips of other locations but the characters are all manely lockedaway getting torchered. in the openings there is not much dialogue which I feel is affective as we see all that we need to know and we pritty much know what is going to happen.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=saw&search_type=&aq=f
the clips on this page are good as they are guick and groosom which is tipical of the horror genre as thinks are kept secret throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment