Tuesday 22 September 2009

1st Practical Practice

Me, Kam, Louise and Tom created a film which showed different types of camera shots. We then edited it in imovie where we merged the clips together using different transactions and we deleted the clips we didn't want. We added music which was an up beat drum tune which was played throughout as we thought it went well with our clips. Also, we changed the speed of each clip so it was in beat with the music and so that it didn't drag on.
I enjoyed doing the filming but it was a bit boring as there was nothing exciting to film. We kept the camera steady which was good because it was our first time filming. If I had the chance to do it again I would not film two people standing there as it is boring. I would think of something with some action in it. I felt that I contributed the most in the editing stages as I enjoy doing that side of the practical.
On the whole I think we did well as a group as we had less time than everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment